Patient Forms, Insurance & Financing
Welcome to Audiologists Northwest we are honored that you have chosen us as your hearing care professionals. We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us and we look forward to helping you hear better. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care to all our patients. We create an individualized plan for each patient so we can ensure you receive the most successful results possible.
At your first visit, we will take the time to get to know you personally and discuss your specific hearing needs and desires. We will perform a hearing evaluation and gather information to make a customized plan for you. Your first appointment should take about 90 minutes.
Before your appointment:
We encourage you to fill out your paperwork before you come in for your appointment.
To fill out the paperwork, just click the links below to download your forms.
The gift of hearing is an investment that takes time and money.
In order to help you get the most out of your hearing health we would like to give you a few suggestions:
Give it time. As with any medical treatment, learning to hear again in a process and is influenced by many factors. Over time, things will improve and if necessary we will make adjustments to the sound or fit so they are right for you.
Keep a positive attitude and expect positive results. As we follow through on your treatment plan look for signs of improvement, get excited when you couldn't hear before. For some people, it's been years since they have heard the birds sing, or the sound of their own footsteps.
Insurance & Financing
At Audiologists Northwest, we are committed to help you get the hearing help that you need. We are providers for many of the insurance carriers and will help you find a solution to meet your financing needs.
We currently work with the following insurance carriers:
- AARP Health care options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of WA/AK
- Blue Cross Blue Shield California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal
- Blue Cross Anthem
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Providence Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Carpenters Health and Security Plan
- Cigna Healthcare
- Cement Masons & Plasters Health
- City of Bremerton Comprehensive Risk Management
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Federal Employee Program
- First Choice Health
- Group Health
- Healthcare Management
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana Choice
- Humana Medicare
- Kaiser Permanente
- Labor and Industries
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- National Elevator Industry Health Benefit Plan
- ODS Medicare Supplement plan
- Operating Engineers
- One Call Care Management
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private Pay Patients
- Puget Sound Electrical Workers Healthcare
- Regence Blue Shield
- Seattle Police Pension Fund
- Sound Health
- TriWest Healthcare
- US Family Health Plan
- USAA Life Insurance CO
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- Washington Teamsters Welfare Trust